Hi Friends, hope everyone is doing well. I am extremely sorry for the delay as I was busy with Interior Designer in Faridabad work and as we all know what’s going on in Delhi. So, guys its humble request please avoid these rumors and we all are Indians and we should live in peace.so guys try to avoid posting on Facebook as I see couple of people are posting so fake news and you know by doing this riots happened. So as Indian citizen we should avoid this and make sure we work for our country. Now I posted my last blog about Jaipur Visit and some of my clients asked what the difference is between their interior and can we have same replica now theses days.
Well I would say-yes we can try however we cannot make that perfection but yes we can and maisonstudio had some great antique interior projects and you can visit to our website to check this one at Interior Decorator in Faridabad .
well I would love to talk about some of ancient forts where I visit last week in Jaipur-The pink city. I visited to Hawa Mahal and trust me; I have never seen such and amazing ventilation concept and they have such a beautiful concept of Air condition option. Well Hawa Mahal was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, the grandson of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, who was the founder of Jaipur. He was so inspired by the unique structure of Khatri Mahal that he built this grand and historical palace.
- It was designed by Lal Chand Ustad.
- Its unique five floors exterior is akin to the honeycomb of a beehive with its 953 small windows called Jharokhas decorated with intricate latticework. The original intent of the lattice design was to allow royal ladies to observe everyday life and festivals celebrated in the street below without being seen, since they had to obey the strict rules of “purdah”, which forbade them from appearing in public without face coverings.
- This architectural feature also allowed cool air from the Venturi effect to pass through, thus making the whole area more pleasant during the high temperatures in summer.
- Many people see the Hawa Mahal from the street view and think it is the front of the palace, but it is the back of that structure. The palace is a five-story pyramidal shaped monument that rises to about 50 feet (15 m).
- The top three floors of the structure have the width of a single room, while the first and second floors have patios in front of them. The front elevation, as seen from the street, is like a honeycomb with small portholes.
- Each porthole has miniature windows and carved sandstone grills, finials and domes. It gives the appearance of a mass of semi-octagonal bays, giving the monument its unique facade. The inner face on the back side of the building consists of chambers built with pillars and corridors with minimal ornamentation and reach up to the top floor.
- The interior of the Mahal has been described as “having rooms of different colored marbles, relieved by inlaid panels or gilding, while fountains adorn the centre of the courtyard.
- So just understand that how complex designing and what type of skill they have some everyone must visit Rajasthan and soon I am also planning to some more fords. If you guys any suggestion Than Send Me Messages Residential Interior Designer in Faridabad, Commercial Interior Designer in Faridabad.